- Monthly Members! Need to put your membership on hold? We offer $15 monthly freezes for any member with a monthly membership.
- Need to cancel your membership? We require a 30-day notice to cancel all monthly memberships. Please reach out to Kaylee@cycologystudio.com for more information.
- Discounts! We offer a 10% discount to all restaurant employees, healthcare workers, teachers, active military (+ spouse), and college students. To receive your discount, please email Kaylee@cycologystudio.com.
- What CycStudio bike should I book if I am new? Any bike is a good bike! You do you!
- Waitlisters! Please check your email. We’ll do our best to give you a call if you’ve made it off the waitlist and into class, but you’ll always receive an email. If you make it into class and you’ve changed your mind, give us a call to let us know so you don’t forfeit a ride and the spot can go to the next person on the waitlist.
- Speaking of canceling…please cancel or rebook your book by 8 PM the day before a class reservation in order to keep your credit. If you’re not feeling well within that window, please give us a call and our front desk will take care of you.
- Be on time! We do our best to escort riders running late into class by flashlight and help with setup. However, if you’re a new rider, please arrive early! If the first song starts and you’re not checked in, you will not be allowed into class.
- Take care of business before class starts. We know emergencies happen, so don’t stress if you need to step out to use the restroom during class, but please do your best to use the restroom before class.
If you have any questions about the modified policies, your account, or just want to say hi, please send us an email at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @cycologystudio_cosprings.