- Schedule your Bike! Call the studio or use our online schedule to book your seat.
- Show up 15 minutes early to get checked in.
- We got you covered with shoes and a towel!
- Upon arrival, let the front desk know its your first time!
- Your instructor will walk you though setting up your bike and getting you all ready for class. Let them know if you have any injuries and they will give you some pointers on how to get the most out of your ride.
- No Screens Allowed – Cell phone screens are distracting to your neighbor and your instructor. Unless it’s an emergency, keep your phone in your locker
- It’s All About The Pack – Your energy and effort have a direct correlation with your neighbor’s experience. If you’re body isn’t feeling it today and you want to ride at your own pace, please don’t sit front and center.
- Leave the Studio the Way You Found It – Don’t worry we’ll take care of cleaning and re-toweling the bikes, but please put your weights back in the basket, your towels in the dirty bin, and toss any trash.
- Get Noisy – We LOVE high energy in the studio. Respectful hooting and hollering and cheering are highly encouraged. Not only does it get your neighbor hyped up, but it also energizes your instructor too! All we ask is you keep side conversations outside the studio.
- Be Golden – Cycologists are all about the love, so whether it’s a fellow rider, instructor, or front desker, always practice the Golden Rule. Just like mama said.
Welcome to the Family
- Now that your first ride is our of the way WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!
- Stop by the front desk on your way out and be sure to check on any promotions or specials we may be running.
- Try other instructors! All of our classes have the same foundation taught by very dynamic instructors. Each Cycologist brings a different vibe and feel to every session.
- Show your love! Check-out our merchandise specially curated with each and every cycho in mind.
- As always, Stay CYCED!