COVID Changes and Studio Guidelines
Cychos — we’re so happy to see you! Our top priority is keeping you (and us!) safe, so we’ve modified some policies for the time being. We’ll continue to send out newsletters and keep you updated via social media if and when any of these policies change.
- We have resumed regular memberships! Need to put your membership on hold? We are offering $15 monthly freezes for any member with a monthly membership. Need to cancel your membership? We require a 30-day notice to cancel all monthly memberships. Please reach out to Kaylee@cycologystudio.com for more information.
- Per Gov P newest guidelines, gyms are now able to operate at 100% capacity, and vaccinated patrons can be closer than 6 feet apart. If a patron is unvaccinated, or their vaccination status is known, the 6-foot rule still applies, and you must mask up. Cychos – we know every one of you is capable of self-policing this, and we trust you to make the best decisions to keep yourself and our community safe
- What bike should I book? Vaccinated Cychos, please book based on your comfort level. If you’re unvaccinated- please book our side-bar section, or front/back row, however, you must wear your mask during class.
- Waitlisters! Please check your email. We’ll do our best to give you a call if you’ve made it off the waitlist and into class, but you’ll always receive an email. If you make it into class and you’ve changed your mind, give us a call to let us know so you don’t forfeit a ride and the spot can go to the next person on the waitlist.
- Speaking of canceling…please cancel or rebook your book at least 8 hours in advance in order to keep your credit. If you’re not feeling well within that window, please give us a call and our front desk will take care of you.
- Be on time! We do our best to escort riders running late into class by flashlight and help with setup. However, if you’re a new rider, please arrive early! If the first song starts and you’re not checked in, you will not be allowed into class.
- Take care of business before class starts. We know emergencies happen, so don’t stress if you need to step out to use the restroom during class, but please do your best to use the restroom before class.
If you have any questions about the modified policies, your account, or just want to say hi, please send us an email at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @cycolgoystudio_cosprings.