COVID Changes and Studio Guidelines
Cychos — we’re so happy to see you! Our top priority is keeping you (and us!) safe, so we’ve modified some policies for the time being. We’ll continue to send out newsletters and keep you updated via social media if and when any of these policies change.
- We have resumed regular memberships! Accounts that were frozen automatically resumed as of December 15th. We are offing $0 monthly freezes for any members still impacted by COVID. Please reach out to our front desk for more information.
- You are required to wear a mask in all common areas of the studio! Upon entering the front door, you’re required to wear a mask until you’re on your bike. Masks are not required once class begins.
- Please be respectful of other riders and us by being mindful of our social distancing markers and staying 6 feet away from the folks around you. Remember bikes are over 6 feet apart, so once you saddle up, you don’t need to worry about distance between your fellow Cychos.
- Waitlisters! Please check your email. We’ll do our best to give you a call if you’ve made it off the waitlist and into class, but you’ll always receive an email. If you make it into class and you’ve changed your mind, give us a call to let us know so you don’t forfeit a ride and the spot can go to the next person on the waitlist.
- Speaking of canceling…please cancel or rebook your book at least 8 hours in advance in order to keep your credit. If you’re not feeling well within that window, please give us a call and our front desk will take care of you.
- Be on time! Typically, we escort riders running late into class by flashlight and help with setup. This isn’t possible while we follow best practices, so if you arrive after the first song begins, you will not be let into class.
- Take care of business before class starts. We know emergencies happen, so don’t stress if you need to step out to use the restroom during class, but please do your best to use the restroom before class, so we can focus on keeping all riders safe and in their Bike Box once class starts.
If you have any questions about the modified policies, your account, or just want to say hi, please send us an email at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @cycolgoystudio_cosprings.